Thursday, July 3, 2008







Lately I have been in to working on a variety of things any thing weston can get his hands on he thinks he can carry his dads tools around all the time and fix things and lately he even thinks that he can take his play gun and shoot people and things with it and he even makes the shooting sound like he is shooting something, He has been watching his dan and i to much... Because Aaron has been trying to talk me in to takeing hunters safty for the longest time... Well He talked me in to it i am trying to take the course right now of f of the internet. We will see how it goes...
weston is being a gangster with his aunt Laramie. I let this weirdo with my son babysit him and look at what i come home to him looking like a gangster.. No he was cute thanks Laramie, He and i Love you...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was so good to see you on Sunday! You have such a cute family! So I want to change my bolg background...How do I get a cute one like yours?