Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Too Many Dumb Quirks

Quirks Rules
Link the Person to tagged you
Mention the rules on yours
Tell 6 other bloggers about it
Tag 6 others and have them do it
And Leave comments on theirs to let them know...

Tagged by Hailey

1. Well First off.... I am a really neat freak I think all of us Turner girls are we get that from mom girls. but i think i am very bad i go behind Weston and pick up every single mess that he makes and then i get frustrated with him for making such a mess. lol

2. I love to cook also but for some reason nothing of mine turns out eatable. I don't know why aaron is going to get me a Bosch Mixer for christmas so maybe that will help. Dallas can tell you how bad i am my cinnamon rolls where hard as rock that is why i didn't bring you any amber i didn't want to embarrass my self. lol

3. I am starting to become a excersice freak you can't tell by my figure but i go to jazzercise and then i run everynight and go for a two mile walk everyday... i love it so relazing...

4. ummmm.... Lets see I have a fetish with buying purses. i have over 45 but aaron won't let me keep them at the house because they take up to much room in the closet so i just keep buying new ones to replace them... shhhhh...

5. any i don't know of any others soooo. yeah

I tag Jaime, and Mollie, Tessa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh afton wow your funny im tellin aaron jk jk oh guess wht cinder died today she got hit by a car and they just found her dead sah HUH!!! but i hope you guys are doing good and i thnk your cooking is just fine Ü well ove you guys mis syou guys givbe weston a big huge hug and kiss for me ok...