Thursday, November 6, 2008

Athlete of the week... Congrats Jess...

This is my sister in law... she got athlete for the week down in southern idaho for Local News Channel 8 and they interviewed her... I am so proud of her she got athlete of the week for getting 1st place at state and being the champion... So proud she is a little runner and she runs i mean it i have tried running with her and she just goes i can't keep up... Anyways congrats go ahead and take a look at her interview... click on sports and then on athlete of the week...
Enjoy!!!

2 comments:

Charity Smith said...

Hey guys how are ya? I can't believe how big Weston is getting! That is so cool about the girls the video got me all teary eyed that is just so cool!! Sorry we missed you guys when you where up hunting but that is all we did too was hunt! I'm glad it's over but sad we didn't get anything! We have a blog but it is private but if you want and invite email me her_hemi@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

afton havne't talked to you in forever.. so when you haveing your nexxt kidz?? jk jk just giving you crap since you don't talk to me anymore. LOL jackson is getting so big he loves his crib. and he thinks when you tlk to him its funny. i love it.. ttyl by the way give aaron and weston a big huh a kiss for him.. miss ya