Friday, November 21, 2008

Talking up a storm.....

So Weston is starting to talk up a storm... He is copying everything i say and in some ways that is not the best thing for him to copy everything. some of you that know me know that i don't always have the best mouth... Anyways some of his favorite things that he says all the time. is please and Thanks,more, juice and where did it go, Oh, I want more, Ball... He is absessed with balls lately... He has to take one every where we go . The other day when me and my mom where in twin there was a little girl with a ball in target and he sceamed untill my mom gave in and bought one. Spoiled roughten i know i can't help it.... anyways some other things he says is movie, snack... He loves to watch movies his favorite is The Barn Yard... and he has to have a snack when he watches anything... He can say shoe, boot, sock, coat, dog, cho cho, truck, and my favorite NO... he loves that and yes but no is worse... Any ways he is doing so good at talking and these are just some of thee fun ones that i could think of right off my head... He is almost 20 months i can't believe it he is getting so big....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMgosh, I miss you guys. I can't wait til you come down again - I can't wait to hear Weston talk.

Love ya,
Mom and Tony

Unknown said...

ooohhh i miss u soo much and he cant get big yet thats sad love amanda

Rachel said...

Its so fun to see there little personalities come out. Kaden is starting to talk a lot too. Yeah... it was really good to see you guys to. Your little boy is so cute.

Unknown said...

ya know this just means he needs a brother or sister!!! love ya

J-Babe said...

Wow he is talking so much! It will be nice when they can talk fully so we can understand exactly what they need/want!