Saturday, March 14, 2009

Vegas... Here I come...

Vegas Baby... Me and all my sisters and my sister in law Tori. Amber can't come but we will miss her. But we are all going to vegas for spring break. we are loading up all of our bags and kids into the cars and heading to vegas for 4 days. I can't wait we are going to be staying at such a nice hugs hotel. i won't be moving from the swimming pool i am going to pitch my chair and butt right next to the water and not move.. I can't wait it is going to be so warm. So i will soak up some sun shine and get a nice tan for all of you who are reading this... lol
have a nice spring Break...

4 comments:

The Triplets said...

nice afton thanks for rubbing it in lol........ jkk well dont get to much so u wont be able to sit out side and tan with me in arizona hahah hope u have a great time and tellall hi drive safe and see you in arizona yahooo cant wait to go shopping!!!!!

J-Babe said...

Please get nice and tan for me! That sounds like a lot of fun! You will have to let me know how it was taking your two year old to Vegas with you!

Yearsley couple said...

Man, I am so jealous I would love to go to Vegas! But remember to soak a little sun up for me! Love ya tons Kat

Taryn and Cameron said...

Jealous!!! I hope you have so much fun, I am sure it will be a blast!