Monday, March 30, 2009

Weston's New Pictures..





So we went to sears and got some new pictures of weston for his 2nd birthday. He was so good he did just what the lady said to do and the position that she put him in he stayed and smiled he did so good. they turned out so good. I can't believe that he is getting so big. Here are some of the cutest ones so if anyone wants some fam of who ever let me know and i will give you the order numbers so you can get what size you want. or how many...but any ways here are the pictures...

5 comments:

The Dixons said...

I love them! LOVE LOVE LOVE them! Weston is so cute

Unknown said...

I want a pic. and quite a bit more he is on sallary so its nice. He gets paid like 50 bucks for every car he sells. So it is nice!! I can't wait for you guys to move here!! i am soo excited! I do need ur help though. I bought some vinal lettering and ineed you to help me put it up straight!! please!! love ya

Anonymous said...

YES YES YES, I defintely want pictures - HE is such a cutie !! I can't wait to be able to see you guys more. I MISS the 3 of you. LOve You, Mom

Austin and Amber said...

Way cute pics!

Alecia&Kaylee said...

Oh my gosh... Those are the cutest pictures!! You need to get him into modeling Afton! He is just too cute! And you can tell he loves the camera! You guys look like your doing great and I'm proud of you! Glad you get to be back in Montpelier. Good luck!