Friday, February 13, 2009

The First ER Trip...


So.. Last night Weston was hanging out with his daddy down at the shop helpign fix his daddy's truck and I was at jazzercise when this whole thing happened. Anyways, Weston tripped and fell onto aaron's tool box and got cut right above his eye. |AAron with no truck because he was fixing it and I was at jazzercise and couldent hear my phone, so aaron picked weston up and started running to the hospital and on his way called uncle Cody to come and pick him up on main street, becasue he was taking weston to the ER. Cody hurried and got to them and took them to the hospital and Tori came and got me from jazzercise and took me there to meet them. I hurry in there and there is Weston sitting on the bed happy as can be, and there is DADDy sitting right beside him crying, while weston is saying what is w,rong with DAddy.. SO conserned. Lol but he is ok all they did was put super Glue on it. but aaron was really scared that it might have hit the eye or went to deep, but I think is just scared him more then anything. so any ways 1000 dollars later he is just fine. just a wonderful scar that will hopefully some day fade away.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate to tell you this, but Weston is such a busy little guy that this probably won't be his first owie. It always makes you feel terrible but they survive all the kid bumps and bruises.