Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Thanks To All...

Now for my Dad and my brothers and for the rest of my family... I don't know what i would have done if everyone wouldn't have put everything behind them. But I greatly appreciate all of you for taking aaron in and showing him some good hard work and what real life is all about. I greatly apprecite all of your great examples aaron needs some one in his life like all of you that can show him hard work, the preisthood and how to really hold a good church calling. he has been straighnthened and has grown up allot since he has been here. I Love you all so much and Dad I appreciate all the Prayers and addvice I do Listen and I love you so much and i know that I have not been the best example for the little ones but I have been an example of what not to do and I think you need one of those in a family and heavenly father has just chosen me for everything but i have came out of it and look where I am now. Thanks so much Dad I do love you so much and I appreciat all you do for me. Thanks... Love you all so MUch...

No comments: