Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Temple Trip

So I am so excited, Tomarrow aaron and I are going over to the twin falls temple to go through a session. And it has been a while since we have been there and we are going together and i am so excited this is kinda a valentines present to me because aaron has fire training all weekend in Burley so i won't really get so see him very often. but we are going to meet each other in Twin Falls and go to dinner with his Dad and step mom. So that will be fun. But I am so excited to go through the temple with just Aaron and I. We have always had someone with us when we go through a session so this one will be very special and fun. We definatly need some answers about what we need to do about moving back to Montpelier here in a month in a half and what for sure is the right thing to do. I will Be fine in Both Places I am just really a home body. Gooding is and always be my home and I am going to miss my family so much. I have loved being around everyone so much. and always getting to go do things together it is just not the same when you live so far away. well three and a half hours but anyways I just want to tell My mom and Dallas And my sis Hailey, and my sister In laws How much i love them And what a great support that they have been for me and the Long talks that Hailey had to sit and listen to me ball but I am so greatful for their love and support. I just want to tell you all thanks and I greatly appreciate it, And I love you all so much and i really am going to miss going to Jazzercise that is my highlight of every day. i love it nothing is better. So thanks to all that keep me motivated to keep going and to get me into it. But anyways THanks so much mom, Hailey, and Dallas. i love you three so much and you have all been such a great example to me even though you are younger Hailey You are even a huge example to me and I greatly appreciate it I have grown so much through this whole experience and I apprecite all of your love and for takeing me in Mom. This means the whole world to me that I know that some of you didn't agree with my decison but it has been for the best and me and Aaron have grown so much and our love for one another is unceasingly greater. I don't know what I would do with out hm in my life and god makes things happen for a reason and this was to straithen our marriage and it sure has it has been a long road but worth every second of the long nights of crying my self to sleep and Loving weston unconditionaly never give up that kid he is my everything and I know that he is spoiled wrotten but the love of my life. So I appreciate all that you have done and I look up to all of you so much so thanks... And Yes mom and Dallas I have been crying to but i will Miss you all greatly. so Thanks, and Hailey you won't be the only missing out anymore i am right in the same shoes again... Lol

No comments: