Wednesday, January 7, 2009


ALecia... i just have to say how much I miss getting to see you and Kaylee I saw this picture and it made me cry. YOu don't realize how much you miss some one untill you don't get to see them very often. And Alecia I just want to let you know how much i miss you and what a great example you are and how amazed I am of how you have pulled through with everything. You are such an amazing women and i love you so much I wish we could see each other more. And i just want to let you know how much I love Kaylee. I am crying right now. but i love her so much she is growing up so much and to see her play with Weston makes me miss her even more. Anyways I love the both of you so much and I hope you had a happy birthday and a merry Christmas and I love you and keep in touch k. Love you bug and miss you so much....

3 comments:

Alecia&Kaylee said...

Oh my gosh cute girl... now you have me crying!!! I miss you guys so much too. I love getting on and looking at your cute blog. It helps... and Kaylee loves to look too! You have a very cute family. I am very proud of both you and Aaron. You have both gone through a lot and look at what a cute little boy you got out of it all. Kaylee loves Weston!!! Thank you for your sweet note... I love you and miss you too!

Alecia

J-Babe said...

It was a ton of fun hanging out with you last night. Hopefully you don't think I' am crazy or anything:) My e-mail is willjaim@yahoo.com

The Triplets said...

gee thanks afton you dont see me very much ( this is janessaa lol) and you dont mis sme lol jk but i miss you gusy you need to come down asap lol