Monday, January 12, 2009


So The other day Aaron had on his cowboy hat that Hailey and Blake gave him for christmas which is the coolest present Aaron says. Anyways Weston Likes it just as much as daddy does. I think that we might have to get weston one. My family is turning Hick the longer that we live here and in some things that is good and others not so much... Lol. Anyways we love it here and aaron tries so hard to fit in and be the cowboy just like everyone else so they are trying to help him out and he loves it. The Cowboy hat was perfect thanks so much Hailey. You are the best and my family is starting to think that to. Hailey bought Aaron the best present and she helped weston decorate a rice Krispy House and he loved it. Lol Hailey you are the best and I think everyone can agree. Love ya sis...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too Cute ! I would love a copy of this picture.

Love you and miss you guys

Mom and Tony