Friday, January 16, 2009

My Firefighters



So AAron has finally got on to the Gooding Fire department and last night when he was down at the station filling out papers so that he can go to trainings the nest two weekends. He happened to take weton with him and weston loved it he say the fire truck and said I want this. Aaron laughed and said me to . Then Weston saw aarons fire hat and sat I want to wear that and so Aaron put in on and he loved it except for it was way to heavy so Aaron had it resting up against the fire truck..lol
I am so excited for aaron he misses working for the fire department in Montpelier. But he wanted to get more trining while he could so he applied for the one in Gooding and got the opening and he is so excited. so when he does back to montpelier some day he will have more training. This is his dream is to become a full time firefighter but i don't know if I would like it because he works on sundays and night sometimes to. But i just have to tell my self that I will support his dreams no matter what they are. lol Any ways I hope that you enjoy these cute picture. Weston is getting so big he is talking up a storm and you can actually understand him. I is so cute he is talking in good sentences and it makes things so much easier to do things for him now and he is so much fun at this stage now the other day we went on a two mile walk and i pulled him around on his sled and my arms where killing me by the end. I can't wait untill the snow melts so I can go on good long walks again. Well Enjoy....

4 comments:

J-Babe said...

Like Father like son:) That is so awesome he got on, all that waiting has finally paid off! It is crazy to see the kids growing up and talking and all that stuff:) Hey my e-mail is
willjaim@yahoo.com also you need to add me on facebook!

Unknown said...

hey that is soo cute tell aaron congrats
love amanda

Unknown said...

He is so cute! I can't believe how big he is also!! Thanks for the comments. I hope all is well for you guys too. Life can be so hard sometimes, but if you can be strong and make it through, it can be so worth itin the end.I'm not sure who that house belongs to, but we are thinking about putting our house up for sell if you guys are interested. I can tell you more details if you want later! Take Care!

Yearsley couple said...

Hey darlin, I found you off of ambers. I hope you don't mind that I put you guys on our blog. You have such an adorable kido. Can't wait to see you monday. Love ya tons Kat Yearsley