Thursday, January 29, 2009

Potty Training already....

so 3 weeks ago we put Weston into a toddler bed. and it went amazing. HE never had a problem. He stayed in bed all night and sleeps all night. He loves it. So now that he is sleeping in a toddler bed I guess he thinks that it is time to become a big boy all around. He has started to potty train him self. He tells me when he has to go to the bathroom he says potty potty and then runs to the bathroom and sits on his little toddler seat, and then screams untill someone brings him a book. then he sits there on his potty seat and reads a book. i think he has cought his dad on the toilet a couple of times. lol anyways I am so proud of him not saying that he goes all the time in the toilet he mostly just likes to sit there. but he has went poop in the toilet once. And he laughed when it hit the water, he thought that was the coolest thing in the world. lol any how. I can't believe how fast little kids grow up so fast. I wish he would stay little for ever. Now I am running out of excuses to have another one. Any ways i will hopefully get a picture of him on the toilet someday so I can post it for all the leonhardt clan.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL - I am sure he will appreciate the potty picture when he is 16 :)

Tell him Good Job and that Grandma is proud of him. We miss you guys so much !!

Love You,
Mom and Tony

J-Babe said...

That is so awesome! I can't wait for Lucas to be ready:) That is funny that he likes to read while on the seat, start em young:)

Unknown said...

omg he can't be a big boy yet!! LOL he is way too funny!! i miss you guys and love you hope to see you soon give aaron and weston a kiss and hug from me love you guys!!
love amanda

Anonymous said...

oh my heck afton lol that is funny he is growing up and know you need alittle girl so get on that lol.... i miss you guys. love you from janessa

Yearsley couple said...

Hey that is so darling, Man they grow up so fast. Thanks again for making volleyball so much fun (It was nice haing someone there to hang out with). Love ya tons Kat and Doug Yearsley

Taryn and Cameron said...

That is so funny! I can't believe he is that old, time sure flys. It sounds like you all are doing great! Tell Aaron hey from us!